Today we’re delighted to announce a new release with updated translations and bug fixes. Please read below for more details.
Please use the file in attachment for a full installation.
- Translation updates (Spanish, Croatian, Russian, English, Indonesian, Thai, Central Khmer)
- Fix logout race condition issue
- Fix docker compose file
- Minor report fixes
UPGRADE from version 3.3.8
For this version an upgrade is required:
WARNING: Always a good idea to do a backup previous to an upgrade. This is not an exception.
- Backup your database.
- Backup your ospos files (normally at web server place)
- Backup your ospos/application/config/database.php and ospos/application/config/config.php files
- Remove all your ospos files (do not remove nor modify database data!!!)
- Extract the files for version 3.3.9
- Move the files to your web server place
- Copy application/config/database.php.tmpl to application/config/database.php
- Restore the content of your ospos/application/config/database.php and ospos/application/config/config.php files in the new files
- Move the content of old uploads dir to public/uploads
- Make sure your webroot points to public/ directory as index.php is now contained there
- Log into OSPOS and wait for the automatic migration to complete (the login only takes longer the first time)
- Now you are good to go and use your new version of OSPOS